Due to the high volume of orders we are receiving, orders may be delayed. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Customer Club Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Customer Club operated by Helsinki Outlet Operations Oy (“Helsinki Outlet”, “we” or “us”). Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By joining and participating in the programme, you agree to be bound by the below terms. We will use your personal data in order to give you a personalized and relevant experience at Helsinki Outlet based on your favourite brands.
- The membership in the Customer Club is personal and free of charge.
- All members of the programme must be aged 16 years or over with a valid email address or phone number. It is your responsibility to inform changes in your email address or phone number. Each Member is only entitled to one programme account. Helsinki Outlet reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time.
- You can apply for membership at any store at Helsinki Outlet, online (at helsinkioutlet.fi) or by contacting our customer service (email@example.com).
- Helsinki Outlet reserves the right to terminate, discontinue or cancel the programme at any time and in its sole discretion. Such cases may include: inactive use of an account for a period of 48 months, Helsinki Outlet suspects that the use of your account is fraudulent, any behaviour relating to the programme that involves theft, misconduct, offensive behaviour, or supplying false information, or for any breach of these terms and conditions.
- You may unsubscribe from receiving marketing communications at any time by clicking on the link found on all marketing emails from us or by contacting our customer service with your request.
- As part of our loyalty club, we send marketing communication to our customers in the form of newsletters (emails) and text messages. You may at any time stop receiving
- such messages either by clicking a link at the bottom of our newsletters or by sending email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The programme terms and conditions, member benefits, FAQs, or any other descriptions of the programme are subject to change at any time. Any modifications, or termination of any part of the programme or its terms will be published on the Helsinki Outlet website and / or via email to its members.