If you believe you can develop and make Helsinki Outlet one of Finland’s best known brands, and tell our stories better than no other, then your ambitions are in line with what we expect from you. A company like Helsinki Outlet is dependent on people who are allrounders, goal oriented, and flexible in their way of working. We hope you get motivated by these criteria and will join our team.
In the role as Commercial Director, you will be responsible for building the Helsinki Outlet brand, and secure implementation of the marketing strategy in all our communication channels. You should always work actively to optimize the media mix, and should be both analytical, creative and “hands on”. It will be important to work independently and be self-driven, yet at the same time be triggered by contributing into the group and making our team stronger.
We are now making a strategic investment in building our e-Commerce platform, and you will be responsible for leading the development together with our partners. You will also be responsible for operating the e-Commerce platform, and driving turnover and profit.
The Helsinki Outlet Outlet Village consists of some of the strongest brands within sport, fashion and interior design. A deep understanding of fashion and sports apparel is an advantage. An outlet village is an extraordinarily vibrant and busy retail concept, and you will need to handle high volumes of production with pressure on deadlines.
We look for a person who:
- Is exceptionally good in both planning and execution
- Has an extraordinary capacity in structuring a busy working environment, while maintaining the right priorities
- Has very high working capacity
- Thrives for being challenged and likes being an “astronaut” and exploring new areas
- Has interest in and knowledge about brands within both fashion and sports
- A strong commercial depth
- Relevant higher education
- Strong capabilities and qualifications needed to build brands, and generating results within marketing
- A proven track-record of a minimun of 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Interest in, knowledge of and experience in retail (preferably within fashion, sports or interior design)
- Experience with operative strategic marketing including content marketing
- Strong knowledge within digital channels and optimization of digital content
- Experience within digital tools for analysis (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Experience within web and campaign analysis
- Operative experience with Facebook Business Manager, Instagram and Google Ads
- Experience within the use of CMS tools
- Operative experience within e-commerce from B2C/B2B
- Experience within CRM, loyalty clubs and consumer dialogue strategies
- Experience within operation and leadership of an e-Commerce platform
- Developing and implementing a marketing and media strategy (both digital, online and omnichannel)
- Developing and implementing a detailed marketing plan/calendar.
- Actively motivating the store owners/managers to contribute to the marketing plan
- Developing, planning, and executing campaigns, activities and events
- Developing and operating an e-Commerce platform
- Creating and following a budget for all marketing activities
- Reporting on marketing activities and performance to relevant stakeholders
- Implementing a strategy for marketing intelligence, and securing fact-based decision making
- Hands on, operative day-to-day responsibility for all marketing communications and activities for the Outlet Village
- Operating closely with tenants and brand owners
- Developing a strong, intelligent loyalty club
- Developing and implementing a strategy for tourist marketing
- B2B communication with relevant stakeholders and potential new brand partners
- Creating a proactive PR strategy
- Managing our ad agency and doing efficient media purchases
We can promise you an exciting and multi-faceted working environment – the whole week, the whole year. Together with an ambitious and driven team, you will contribute in creating growth and development of Helsinki Outlet. You will report to, and work in a close relationship with the CEO, and will have an important role in defining how both our customers and partners will experience Helsinki Outlet.
Should you wish to join us on this exciting journey, apply for the position as soon as possible, as we will start interviews within the application period. Please send your CV and application with salary request by 6th June 2021 to: www.targetheadhunting.fi > Työpaikat.
If you have any questions, please contact from Target Headhunting Oy, Simo Österman firstname.lastname@example.org +358 44 343 4417 or Alexandra Kymäläinen email@example.com + 358 040 903 0303.